Following the Butterflies...

Following the Butterflies...
One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~William Shakespeare

Friday, February 12, 2010

A Glimpse in to Our Magical Life

I don't know about you, but I am constantly amazed with all the abundant loving Blessings of the Universe! I some times feel like I'm bragging when acknowledging how Blessed I am, but the truth is, we ALL are, we just need to adjust our vision.

Kahlil Gibran wrote on "Beauty" in The Prophet:

Where shall you seek beauty, and how shall you find in her unless she herself be your way and your guide?
And how shall you speak of her except she be the weaver of your speech?
The passage continues but for purposes of this blog, I will skip to the last part:

Beauty is life when life unveils her Holy face.
But you are life and you are the veil.
Beauty is eternity gazing at itself in a mirror.
But you are eternity and you are the mirror.

I remember the days I knew not the power within, seeking outside to fill me with all of life's material luxuries. I wanted so bad to fit in, be like everyone else, be a good girl, do what I was told, even though I knew inside that something just wasn't right. I therefore could not accept the established rules of society. My early inquisitiveness and curiosity was at times perceived as borderline insanity. "How could anyone even think of asking those questions" was the common response of those in "authority."

Our society does not allow for individualism, nor does it allow for expansion and truth. But the Universe is full of expansion and loving truth. When I sought to understand the greater forces of the Universe and those innate within, I came to see a whole new world. You can truly say I'm living with "rose colored glasses"...which of course was used as a derogatory attack on my ability and desire to see the natural beauty all around.

Do not fall for this programming! Rose colored glasses are good! Heck, green, blue, violet you name it, the more the merrier! It is up to you and only You to see life through YOUR lens's and follow where YOUR heart leads because YOUR truth is WITHIN! It's okay to appreciate the beauty of the now! It is okay to be "child like" and enjoy your innocence! You can choose to see only the beauty or make everything you see beautiful! I am so thankful to know this truth and because of this, my childhood dreams have come true.


I have to admit I didn't exactly plan out the route to heaven and quite possibly took the more dangerous scenic route, yet we arrived just the same in the Divine hands of Creation.
Our world is filled with love and beauty, peace and abundance, our cups runeth over with magic and love. My wish is for everyone to experience this serenity. Until then, I would like to share some of our life with you...


In our heaven, animals really do communicate with humans. The birdies really do land on our heads and whisper things in to our ears. Possums go from playing dead to playing with us. The so called wild actually do walk in our home knowing they will be treated with love and respect. Lost, abused or ill animals find their way to our doorsteps. The fairies really do come out and play. We hear the still small voice and are always open to where it directs us. The colors are brighter, the atmosphere is not invisible and we enjoy the subtle expressions of nature as if they were put there just to lead us.


My oh my, life is magnificent! And to think, all this because of a choice?


About 9 months ago we came across a raccoon that needed some attention. Our goal is to heal them and send them back to their natural settings in Mother Nature as soon as possible.
However, this particular angel was different. He was not going to go away! (of course we don't want him to either)
Almost nightly, we get to be reminded of the Abundant Love in Nature when our raccoon spirit comes a knocking. Well, actually he doesn't knock. He just walks right in...check it out!





We are not very original, so his name is Rocky! We are looking forward to meeting his family soon.

Let us not forget to look at the message this raccoon bring us...The raccoon animal totem says;

Dexterity and Disguise
The magic of the Raccoon is in its mask.
Masks are a powerful magical tool:
you can achieve altered states
through the use of mask,
you can become
someone or something else
behind a mask.

A Raccoon totem can teach you how to wear masks for many reasons
as the need arises.
It can teach you how to mask, disguise and transform yourself.
Don't you act differently with your boss, parents, children, husband, friend, strangers.
Those are all masks you put on.

Masks are one of the tools of transformation.
It helps us to change what we are into what we want to be.

Raccoons also teach you how to put asleep the part of you that is not needed
and awaken the aspect of yourself that is.

If you are a Raccoon person, eating mostly fruit and vegetables will be beneficial to your health.
A Raccoon totem has a long influence on your life.
It is not a short-time totem, but rather will stay with you for a long time.


Thank you for sharing a glimpse into our magical lives, and KNOW you can create your heaven anywhere at any given time. All it takes is a choice!

Thank you again divine source, creator of all, please let me continue to see your love flowing through every where I lay my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment