Following the Butterflies...

Following the Butterflies...
One touch of nature makes the whole world kin. ~William Shakespeare

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Magical Fairy Land



This last weekend was my daughters birthday, and although we don't celebrate "holy-days" like most, we were still longing for something interesting to do. Last minute we decided to go see our very good friend and star sister...
None of us were prepared for what we were about to encounter, but I might have to save that for another blog...
So there we are in a foot of snow, fate had brought us closer to our destiny, that still small voice always welcome as our guide...where will we go today?
A member of our star family suggested Ohio Caverns being that it remains temperate year round and as much as we Love Mother Nature, none of us really wanted to freeze.


The sights were absolutely breathtaking, perhaps magnified by our company and the beautiful circumstances we found ourselves in. Magical Abundant Beauty was all around, as it always is, if we have eyes to see it.


As luck would have it, we got in the cavern to find that I forgot my camera battery and my camera was on it's last leg. With no way to get back to the car and get it, all we had was loving prayer and the assistance of the magical fairies and other elements of the kingdom around us to keep it going...not that I can think of anything more powerful than that.
Amazingly enough, it worked all the way till the very end as we got to the exit, which means I have pictures to share of our experience.

If you want to see all the photos click here, but I'm going to share just a few that stood out. More mysteries to ponder...

In this photo, there is kind of an iridescent, orbish looking blotch about 45% of the way down, about an inch from the right between those boulders. This was not seen in the other photos taken at the same location.


And in this photo about 2 inches from the right about half way up the photo, another glowing anomaly that was also not found in the other photos taken from the same location.


Obviously they are not the typical orbs we find in our photos, but we did have feeling of playing with fairies and gnomes during out time in their habitat. I must say, they are very gracious hosts. Who knows, maybe they decided to present themselves for us, got tired of listening to me beg? I live for times like these where the spirit world presents itself to us in tangible form. The glow in these figures clearly do not coincide with that of the natural forms of the stalactites and stalagmites. Of course that doesn't mean case closed. There is a whole world out there completely undefinable to us, given our limited knowledge on these issues, but I am thankful to get a glimpse in to the magical world beyond our limited sight.
Thank you for sharing it with me.

One more for the road...this appears to be a typical orb, which could be a spirit body, elemental, or that of a dead or living human being checking up on is in their dreams...and once again it was not in the other photos taken from this location.


How I was able to take ANY pictures with my dead battery was also a mystery, but I'm certainly not complaining!

I am so grateful to be able to take part in a few of the brushstrokes Created by Mother Natures Divine Paintbrush.

More photos here

No comments:

Post a Comment